Amenities and Policies
A Place Called Home
We like to think that all our rooms feel like home.
That’s why we’ve added touches of home in every room, and
around every nook, so you feel comfortable, peaceful and relaxed. Each
room is located on the first floor and has:
- Private Entrance with an adjoining porch
- Private in-suite Bathroom
- Central Heat/AC you control in your room
- Wireless Internet
- Wet Bar
- Coffee Service
- Cable Television
- CD/Radio sound system
- Iron and Ironing board
- Alarm Clock
Your room rate includes a three-course gourmet style brunch served daily in our upstairs dining room and on-site parking in our private lot located directly behind the Inn.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled at least 10 days prior to your arrival date in order to avoid a minimum cancellation fee equal to one night of your reserved stay, charged at the regular, non-discounted room rate. Reservations cancelled less than 24 hrs prior to arrival or a No-show, No-call will result in a charge for the full reserved stay, charged at the regular, non-discounted room rate. Early departures will be charged for the full stay as booked. Please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your reservation.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a non-refundable $50 deposit.
To respect your privacy and provide you with personalized service, your room will not be disturbed during your visit at The Saragossa Inn unless you have specific housekeeping requests. If you need something during your stay, just let us know.